Microblading is an advanced eyebrow enhancement technique gaining popularity worldwide. It is similar to tattoo artistry in that pigment is implanted under your skin but with a manual handheld tool instead of with a machine. This non-invasive treatment creates fine lines that imitate individual hairs filling out, defining or reshaping sparse or incomplete eyebrows. This technique using a hand-held tattoo pen with unique blade to deposit dye into the second dermal layer of the skin; creating very fine, precise strokes that amazingly mimic natural eyebrow hair.
Hair-like strokes are meticulously drawn in with a hand tool to replicate natural hairs in your eybrows. Because the pigment is placed more superficially in the skin, the results will last 6 months to one year making it an ideal treatment for adult skin. Perfect for mature or aging skin as the skin begins to loose its tautness, a brow can be redesigned to accommodate the change. This is a semi-permanent enhancement which needs to be retouched approximately every year to 1 1/2. If left untouched, will fade away over time.
Anyone can benefit from micro blading, individuals desiring fuller, more defined brows, to someone who has gone through chemotherapy or people who suffer from medical conditions such as Alopecia, Hypothyroidism, Lupus, and other disorders or diseases.
This beauty enhancement includes a follow-up appointment in 6 weeks in which the technician will determine at that time whether any adjustment is needed. Any changes desired by the client such as color enhancements, shape change, etc. will incur an additional charge
Credentials & Licenses
• The Academy - Portage, MI - Certified Microblading Specialist
• Panel Expert for the International Congress of Esthetics
• Licensed Tattoo Artist (Michigan)
• Licensed Cosmetologist (Michigan)
• Licensed Cosmetologist (Pennsylvania)
• Bloodborne Pathogens Training Certification
• Physician Referred & Affiliated
• Brow Architecture raining with Stacey Neilsen (United States)
• Microblading Training with Stacey Neilsen (United States)
• Manual Hairstroke Training with Stacey Neilsen (United States)
• Trained in Advanced Color Theory & Pigment Formulas
• Makeup Artist for weddings, commercials & print advertising
• Studied Fine Arts at Carnegie Mellon UniversityArt Institute (Pennsylvania)